Hyacinthus orientalis 'Koh-I-Noor'

Hyacinthus orientalis 'Koh-I-Noor'
Flower type Single
Flower scent Sweet scented
Flower color Blue-light violet blue-091B
Flower diameter 3,5 - 4 cm
Flower length/hight 1,5 - 2 cm
Flower color distribution Unicolored

The Hyacinthus orientalis 'Koh-I-Noor' is a stunning flower that belongs to the hyacinth family. Known for its sweet scent and eye-catching blue-light violet blue color, it is a popular choice among gardeners and flower enthusiasts.

The 'Koh-I-Noor' hyacinth is a single-flowered variety, which means it has a unique and distinct appearance. The flower blooms in a cone-shaped cluster, with each individual bloom measuring around 3.5 - 4 cm in diameter. This size makes it a perfect addition to arrangements, bouquets, or even as a standalone flower.

One notable feature of the 'Koh-I-Noor' hyacinth is its exceptional scent. Its sweet fragrance fills the air and delights the senses, making it a pleasant addition to any garden or indoor space. The scent is not overpowering, but rather refreshing and uplifting.

The flower color of the 'Koh-I-Noor' hyacinth is a beautiful blue-light violet blue shade, specifically classified as 091B according to the color chart. The color is vibrant and captivating, adding a touch of elegance and charm to any floral display.

In terms of size, the 'Koh-I-Noor' hyacinth is relatively compact, with each bloom measuring around 1.5 - 2 cm in height. This makes it a suitable choice for both small and large gardens, as it can be easily accommodated in various planting schemes.

The flower color distribution of the 'Koh-I-Noor' hyacinth is unicolored, meaning that it maintains its striking blue-light violet blue hue throughout the entire bloom. This uniform distribution adds to its visual appeal, creating a cohesive and harmonious appearance.

Gardeners and flower enthusiasts appreciate the 'Koh-I-Noor' hyacinth for its stunning beauty, delightful scent, and versatility. Whether used in floral arrangements, as a potted plant, or simply planted in a garden bed, this hyacinth variety brings a touch of elegance and sophistication to any space.

Overall, the Hyacinthus orientalis 'Koh-I-Noor' is a standout flower with its single bloom, sweet scent, and captivating blue-light violet blue color. It is a must-have for anyone looking to add a touch of beauty and fragrance to their garden or indoor space.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
4 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 2 2
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo