Hydrangea macrophylla Magical Light My Fire

Hydrangea macrophylla Magical Light My Fire
Flower type Single
Flower color Green-light green-145D; Red-dark red-046B
Flower diameter 3 - 3,5 cm
Inflorescence diameter 10 - 15 cm
Flower color distribution Bicolored; Marginate

The Hydrangea macrophylla Magical Light My Fire is a mesmerizing flower that is sure to capture anyone's attention. With its vibrant colors and unique characteristics, this hydrangea variety is a true standout in any garden or floral arrangement.

One of the most notable features of the Hydrangea macrophylla Magical Light My Fire is its single flower type. Unlike other hydrangea varieties that have multiple petals, this particular variety showcases a beautifully simple bloom. The single flower is packed with beauty and charm, making it an eye-catching addition to any floral display.

The color of the flowers is equally stunning. From a distance, one might observe the petals as a lovely shade of green. Upon closer inspection, however, the true beauty of the Hydrangea macrophylla Magical Light My Fire comes to life. The petals display a captivating blend of light green and dark red tones, creating a mesmerizing bicolored effect that is truly breathtaking. The contrasting colors wonderfully accentuate the delicate details of the flower, making it a focal point of any garden or floral arrangement.

Measuring between 3 to 3.5 cm in diameter, the flowers of the Hydrangea macrophylla Magical Light My Fire are relatively small in size. However, what they lack in size, they make up for in impact. When several flowers are grouped together in an inflorescence, which can span between 10 to 15 cm in diameter, the overall effect is awe-inspiring. The delicate yet striking blooms create a visually stunning display that is both elegant and bold.

One of the most fascinating aspects of the Hydrangea macrophylla Magical Light My Fire is its flower color distribution. The petals are perfectly marginate, meaning that the color is distributed in a way that gradually fades from one shade to another. The light green tones on the outer edges of the petals slowly transition into the dark red hues towards the center. This gradual color distribution adds depth and dimension to the flower, giving it a sense of movement and life.

If you are looking to add a touch of magic to your garden or floral arrangement, the Hydrangea macrophylla Magical Light My Fire is the perfect choice. Its stunning bicolored petals, delicate single flower type, and captivating color distribution make it a true showstopper. Whether you want to create a focal point in your garden or add an enchanting element to a bouquet, this hydrangea variety is sure to set your heart on fire with its beauty.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
1 1 1 2 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo