Hydrangea macrophylla My Beautiful Redfury (classic)

Hydrangea macrophylla My Beautiful Redfury (classic)
Flower type Single
Flower color Red-medium red pink-053D
Petal edge Entire
Inflorescence Hemispherical
Leaf size 10 - 15 cm
Inflorescence diameter 10 - 15 cm
Leaf, main color Dark green
Flower color distribution Unicolored

The Hydrangea macrophylla My Beautiful Redfury, also known as the classic hydrangea, is a stunning addition to any garden. This particular variety of hydrangea is known for its beautiful red-medium red and pink-053D flowers, which create a vibrant pop of color in any landscape.

One of the standout features of the My Beautiful Redfury hydrangea is its single flower type. Unlike some hydrangea varieties that have clusters of small flowers, this particular variety has large, single blooms that showcase the true beauty of each individual flower.

The petals of the My Beautiful Redfury hydrangea have an entire edge, meaning they are smooth and have no serrations or indentations. This gives the flowers a clean and polished appearance, adding to their overall attractiveness.

When in full bloom, the inflorescence of the My Beautiful Redfury hydrangea takes on a hemispherical shape. This means that the flower cluster forms a half-sphere, giving it a full and rounded appearance. This particular inflorescence shape adds depth and dimension to the overall aesthetic of the plant.

The leaves of the My Beautiful Redfury hydrangea are equally as beautiful as the flowers. They are dark green in color, providing a lush and vibrant backdrop for the stunning blooms. The leaves of this hydrangea variety are also relatively large, ranging in size from 10 to 15 cm. This further adds to the plant's overall appeal, as the larger leaves create a lush and full appearance.

In terms of flower color distribution, the My Beautiful Redfury hydrangea is unicolored. This means that the flowers have a consistent color throughout, with no variation or color gradients. In the case of this variety, the flowers are predominantly red-medium red with hints of pink-053D. This color combination creates a visually striking display and adds a touch of elegance to any garden.

In summary, the Hydrangea macrophylla My Beautiful Redfury is a classic hydrangea variety that boasts a stunning array of features. From its single flower type and vibrant red-medium red and pink-053D color, to its hemispherical inflorescence and large dark green leaves, this hydrangea is a true showstopper. Whether planted as a focal point or used to add color to a larger landscape, the My Beautiful Redfury hydrangea is sure to impress with its beauty and charm.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
- - - - 1 1 2 3 3 4 3 2
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo