Flower color White-white-NN155D
Flower diameter 1 - 10 mm
Plant height 10 - 20 cm
Inflorescence Raceme
Flowering month(s) March; April; May
Leaf width 2 - 3 cm; 1 - 2 cm
Leaf size 4 - 5 cm
Flower color distribution Unicolored

Myosotis alpestris 'Bellamy White', commonly known as Forget-Me-Not, is a beautiful flowering plant that adds elegance and charm to any garden or landscape. This particular variety features white flowers with a white-white-NN155D coloration, creating a stunning visual display.

One notable characteristic of the Myosotis alpestris 'Bellamy White' is its single flower type. Each flower is composed of a single layer of delicate petals, giving it a simple yet elegant appearance. The flowers are relatively small, with a diameter ranging from 1 to 10 mm, but their diminutive size adds to their overall charm and delicacy.

The leaves of this forget-me-not variety are characterized by their blunt or obtuse tips and entire margins. The leaf width can range from 2 to 3 cm and 1 to 2 cm, while the size of the leaves typically measures about 4 to 5 cm in length. The leaves are lush and green, providing an attractive backdrop to the white flowers.

One of the unique features of Myosotis alpestris 'Bellamy White' is its unscented flowers. While some flowering plants entice pollinators with their enticing aromas, this forget-me-not variety relies solely on its visual appeal to attract attention. Despite lacking fragrance, the abundance of white flowers in each inflorescence, arranged in a raceme pattern, creates a striking display.

This particular forget-me-not variety is a relatively compact plant, reaching a height of 10 to 20 cm. Its compact size makes it suitable for planting in various locations, such as borders, rock gardens, or containers. With its early blooming period from March to May, the Myosotis alpestris 'Bellamy White' brings a burst of color and freshness to the early spring garden.

When it comes to flower color distribution, Myosotis alpestris 'Bellamy White' is unicolored, featuring pure white flowers throughout its inflorescence. This monochromatic color scheme allows the flowers to stand out and create a focal point in any garden or landscape design.

Overall, the Myosotis alpestris 'Bellamy White' is a delightful forget-me-not variety that offers a combination of delicate white flowers, lush green leaves, and a compact, manageable size. Its unscented flowers may lack fragrance, but they more than make up for it with their striking appearance. Whether planted in mass displays or combined with other spring blooms, this forget-me-not variety is sure to leave a lasting impression.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
1 3 4 1 - - - - - - 1 -
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo