Flower diameter 1 - 10 mm
Plant height 10 - 20 cm
Inflorescence Raceme
Flowering month(s) March; April; May
Leaf width 2 - 3 cm; 1 - 2 cm
Leaf size 4 - 5 cm
Leaf, main color Medium green
Flower color distribution Unicolored

The Myosotis alpestris 'Bellamy Pink' is a charming forget-me-not variety that is sure to capture your heart with its delicate pink-medium blue flowers. This beautiful plant features blunt and obtuse leaf tips and entire leaf margins, giving it a unique and attractive appearance.

One of the standout features of the 'Bellamy Pink' forget-me-not is its unscented flowers. While some may prefer fragrant blooms, this variety captivates with its stunning color rather than its scent. The flowers are a lovely shade of pink-medium blue, with a color code of pink-062B, adding a touch of elegance and grace to any garden.

In terms of size, the flowers of the 'Bellamy Pink' forget-me-not are relatively small, with a diameter ranging from 1 to 10 mm. Despite their small size, they make a big impact when they cover the plant in a delicate blanket of color.

The 'Bellamy Pink' forget-me-not typically reaches a height of 10 to 20 cm, making it a compact and versatile addition to gardens of any size. Its inflorescence is in the form of a raceme, with multiple flowers arranged along a central stem. This creates a beautiful and eye-catching display during the flowering months of March, April, and May.

The leaves of the 'Bellamy Pink' forget-me-not are another noteworthy feature. They have a width ranging from 2 to 3 cm, with some leaves measuring 1 to 2 cm wide. The size of the leaves themselves is generally around 4 to 5 cm, giving the plant a lush and healthy appearance. The main color of the leaves is a medium green, providing a perfect backdrop for the vibrant flowers.

As for the distribution of flower color, the 'Bellamy Pink' forget-me-not is unicolored, meaning that the pink-medium blue hue is consistent throughout the petals. This adds to the plant's overall visual appeal, creating a harmonious and unified look.

In conclusion, the Myosotis alpestris 'Bellamy Pink' is a delightful forget-me-not variety that deserves a place in any garden. With its beautiful pink-medium blue flowers, compact size, and attractive leaf characteristics, it is a true gem that will bring joy and charm to any space. Whether planted in borders, containers, or rock gardens, this forget-me-not is sure to create a stunning display that will be remembered for years to come.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
1 3 4 1 - - - - - - - -
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo