Begonia I'Conia First Kiss Orange

Begonia I'Conia First Kiss Orange
Leaf tip Pointed/acute
Leaf margin Hairy; Serrate
Flower color Orange-medium orange-032C
Leaf, general shape Elongate; Ovate (egg-shaped)
Flower diameter 6 - 6,5 cm
Plant height 10 - 20 cm
Plantdiameter 15 cm - 20 cm; 20 cm - 25 cm
Inflorescence/Flower arrangement erect; obliquely erect
Leaf size 10 - 15 cm
Leaf division Simple
Leaf, main color Brown green
Flower color distribution Unicolored

Introducing the I'Conia First Kiss Orange Begonia - a stunning addition to any garden or indoor space. With its vibrant orange-medium orange-032C flowers and elongate, ovate-shaped leaves, this begonia is sure to catch the eye.

The leaves of the I'Conia First Kiss Orange Begonia have a pointed/acute tip and a hairy, serrated margin, adding texture and interest to the plant. They measure approximately 10-15 cm in size and have a main color of brown green, adding a touch of earthiness to the overall appearance.

When in bloom, the I'Conia First Kiss Orange Begonia showcases its beautiful flowers, with a diameter of 6-6.5 cm. The flowers are a captivating shade of orange, complementing the foliage perfectly. The color is distributed evenly across the petals, creating a unicolored effect that is both striking and sophisticated.

In terms of size, the I'Conia First Kiss Orange Begonia is a compact plant, reaching a height of 10-20 cm. Its plant diameter can range from 15 cm to 25 cm, depending on the individual specimen. This makes it an ideal choice for small gardens, balconies, or as a potted plant for indoor spaces.

The inflorescence/flower arrangement of the I'Conia First Kiss Orange Begonia is erect and obliquely erect, creating an elegant display of vibrant blooms. This plant is sure to draw attention and add a pop of color to any surroundings.

With its simple leaf division and a general shape that is elongate and ovate, the I'Conia First Kiss Orange Begonia exudes grace and elegance. Its unique combination of leaf shape, vibrant flower color, and compact size make it a standout choice for both beginners and experienced gardeners.

Overall, the I'Conia First Kiss Orange Begonia is a must-have plant for anyone looking to add a touch of vibrancy and beauty to their garden or indoor space. Its striking orange flowers, intricate foliage, and compact size make it a versatile and eye-catching choice that is sure to impress.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
- - 2 3 4 2 1 1 1 - - -
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo