Caladium 'Flatter Me'

Caladium 'Flatter Me'
Leaf tip Pointed/acute
Leaf margin Undulate; Entire
Leaf, general shape Cordate (heart-shaped)
Plant height 20 - 30 cm
Leaf width 10 - 15 cm
Leaf surface Glossy
Leaf size 15 - 20 cm
Leaf division Simple
Plant, growth type Erect
Leaf, main color Green-dark brown green-137B; Red-dark purple red-060A
Leaf colour, pattern Multi-colored; Veined; Feathered
Leaf, secondary color(s) Green-light brown green-147D

Introducing the Stunning Caladium 'Flatter Me' - Angel Wings

If you're looking to add a touch of elegance and beauty to your indoor or outdoor space, look no further than the captivating Caladium 'Flatter Me' - Angel Wings. With its striking features and vibrant colors, this plant is sure to make a statement in any setting.

The first thing that catches the eye about the Caladium 'Flatter Me' is its unique leaf structure. With pointed or acute tips and undulated margins, the leaves have a distinct charm. The heart-shaped, cordate general shape adds to its appeal, making it a favorite among plant enthusiasts.

Reaching a height of 20 to 30 cm, the Caladium 'Flatter Me' is perfect for small spaces and can be easily accommodated in any area. The glossy leaf surface adds a touch of elegance, making it an excellent choice for indoor spaces such as living rooms, offices, or bedrooms.

The leaf size ranges from 15 to 20 cm, providing a generous surface area for the stunning color patterns to shine. Speaking of colors, the Caladium 'Flatter Me' showcases a combination of shades that are sure to leave you mesmerized. The primary color is a dark brownish-green, coded as green-137B, providing a deep and rich base. Complementing this is a secondary color of dark purple-red, coded as red-060A, adding depth and intensity.

But the Caladium 'Flatter Me' doesn't stop there. Its leaf colors also feature a captivating pattern that includes multi-colored veins and feathered textures, adding a unique and intricate touch to its appearance. The secondary color also extends to a light brownish-green, coded as green-147D, creating a beautiful contrast against the darker hues.

When it comes to growth, the Caladium 'Flatter Me' has an erect posture, making it stand tall and proud. This growth type makes it an ideal choice for showcasing as a centerpiece or for adding height to a plant arrangement.

Whether you're a seasoned plant enthusiast or just starting your collection, the Caladium 'Flatter Me' - Angel Wings is a must-have. With its stunning color patterns, unique leaf structure, and compact size, it is sure to bring joy and beauty to any space it graces. So why wait? Add this captivating plant to your collection and enjoy the breathtaking beauty it brings.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 3 2 1 1
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo