Flower type Single
Flower color White-white-NN155B
Petal edge Erose
Flower diameter 5 - 5,5 cm
Leaf size 10 - 15 cm
Inflorescence diameter 20 - 25 cm
Leaf, main color Dark green
Flower color distribution Unicolored

The Hydrangea macrophylla, also known as My Beautiful Yeti, is a stunning flowering plant that captivates with its unique features. This particular hydrangea variety is characterized by its single type of flower, which adds to its overall charm.

One of the standout features of the My Beautiful Yeti hydrangea is its immaculate white-white-NN155B flower color. The pristine white hue exudes purity and elegance, making it a favorite among garden enthusiasts and florists alike. The flower petals of this hydrangea are erose in shape, giving them a delicate and intricate look.

The flower diameter of the My Beautiful Yeti hydrangea ranges between 5 and 5.5 cm, providing a compact yet delightful bloom. Its inflorescence diameter, on the other hand, extends from 20 to 25 cm, creating a visually striking display. The combination of the petite flower size and the larger inflorescence diameter results in a beautiful contrast that enhances the overall appeal of this hydrangea.

In terms of foliage, the My Beautiful Yeti hydrangea showcases lush dark green leaves. These leaves are substantial in size, measuring between 10 and 15 cm, which adds to the plant's full and robust appearance. The dark green main color of the leaves provides a beautiful contrast to the bright white flowers, creating a visually pleasing effect.

The unicolored distribution of the flower color ensures that each bloom maintains its pure white appearance throughout its lifespan. This consistent color distribution adds to the allure of the My Beautiful Yeti hydrangea, making it a desirable choice for gardens, bouquets, and floral arrangements.

When planted, the My Beautiful Yeti hydrangea stands out effortlessly and becomes a focal point in any garden or landscape design. Its compact size, paired with its abundant and stunning flowers, creates a visually appealing sight that draws attention and admiration.

In conclusion, the Hydrangea macrophylla My Beautiful Yeti is a remarkable flowering plant that showcases a single type of erose-shaped flower. Its white-white-NN155B flower color, delicate petal edge, and compact size make it a gorgeous addition to any garden. With its dark green leaves and unicolored flower color distribution, it is no wonder that this hydrangea variety is named My Beautiful Yeti.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 3 2 1 1
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo