Flower color White-white-NN155D
Petal edge Erose
Flower diameter 7 - 7,5 cm
Inflorescence Hemispherical
Leaf size 10 - 15 cm
Inflorescence diameter 20 - 25 cm
Leaf, main color Dark green
Flower color distribution Unicolored

If you're looking for a stunning addition to your garden, look no further than the Hydrangea macrophylla My Beautiful Akito. This beautiful hydrangea variety is sure to catch the eye with its single, white-white-NN155D colored flowers.

The petals of the My Beautiful Akito hydrangea have an erose edge, giving them a delicate and intricate appearance. The flower diameter is around 7 to 7.5 cm, just the perfect size to make a statement without overwhelming the rest of your garden.

One of the standout features of this hydrangea is its inflorescence, which is hemispherical in shape. This means that the flowers are arranged in a rounded cluster, creating a visually appealing display that will captivate anyone who sees it. The inflorescence can reach a diameter of 20 to 25 cm, making it a true showstopper.

While the flowers take center stage, the leaves of the My Beautiful Akito hydrangea also contribute to its overall aesthetic. The dark green main color of the leaves provides a beautiful contrast to the white flowers, enhancing the overall visual appeal of the plant.

With its unicolored flower color distribution, the My Beautiful Akito hydrangea is a classic choice for any garden. The consistent white color of the flowers creates a sense of elegance and purity, making it a popular choice for weddings and other special occasions.

In terms of size, the leaves of this hydrangea variety are between 10 to 15 cm in length, adding a lush and full appearance to the plant. The combination of the large leaves and the voluminous inflorescence creates a visually striking and well-balanced overall appearance.

If you're looking to plant the My Beautiful Akito hydrangea in your garden, make sure to choose a location that provides partial shade, as this species thrives best in filtered sunlight. Additionally, make sure the soil is well-drained and rich in organic matter to promote healthy growth.

With its remarkable features and stunning appearance, the Hydrangea macrophylla My Beautiful Akito is a must-have for any flower enthusiast. Whether you're looking to enhance your garden, create a beautiful floral arrangement, or simply enjoy the beauty of nature, this hydrangea will not disappoint.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 3 2 1 1
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo