Plant height 20 - 30 cm
Leaf width 10 - 15 cm
Leaf size 10 - 15 cm
Leaf, main color Dark green
Flower color distribution With Eye
Flower, secondary color(s) Green-light green-151A
Moisture requirements Well-drained; Moist
Soil type Humus rich

The Primula obconica 'Touch Me Pink' is a delightful flower that will add a touch of beauty to any garden. With its single, unscented blooms, this plant is perfect for those who appreciate its visual appeal without the overpowering fragrance. The flower color is a stunning pink-medium purple red-055A, which is sure to catch the eye of anyone who passes by.

This particular primula grows to a height of 20-30 cm, making it a great choice for borders or containers. The leaves are also quite large, with a width and size of 10-15 cm. The main color of the leaves is a lush, dark green, complementing the vibrant blooms perfectly. The overall appearance of the plant is nothing short of spectacular.

The Primula obconica 'Touch Me Pink' is known for its unique flower color distribution. It features a beautiful eye pattern, with the primary color fading to a secondary green-light green-151A shade towards the center of the blossom. This adds an extra element of interest and intrigue to the already striking flowers.

In terms of care, this primula requires well-drained, moist soil. It thrives in humus-rich conditions, so be sure to amend the soil accordingly if necessary. Providing regular watering and ensuring proper drainage will help keep this plant healthy and thriving.

Overall, the Primula obconica 'Touch Me Pink' is a wonderful addition to any garden. Its stunning flower color and unique leaf color distribution make it a standout choice. With its moderate height and wide leaves, it is a versatile plant that can be used in various gardening applications. Whether you choose to plant it in borders, containers, or as a focal point in your landscape, this primula is sure to bring joy and beauty to your outdoor space.

Market availability index by month:

Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
4 3 3 2 - - - - - 1 1 2
logo
Authorization
You will be able to comment on articles, save materials, and customize your feed.
Terms of Use
logo